Green Giraffe and Daiwa Securities enter 50:50 joint venture agreement
Press release, 30 October 2019
Green Giraffe and Daiwa Securities today announced that they have entered into a 50:50 joint venture agreement.
Green Giraffe strengthens advisory capabilities and broadens access to international investors.
Green Giraffe will retain its independent management and its well-known brand in the renewable energy market and will be able to work closely with DC Advisory, Daiwa Securities’ specialist international M&A practice, and in particular with DC Advisory’s strong Infrastructure team. Green Giraffe and DC Advisory will be able to bring their complementary strengths and skills for all clients.
About DC Advisory
- Leading international mid-market corporate finance advisor
- Provides tailored, independent advice on M&A, debt raisings and restructurings
- Alongside parent company Daiwa, has 18 offices across North America, Asia and Europe offering access to over 500 professional
- Sectors of operation include: Infrastructure; Media & Telecoms; Real Estate; Healthcare; Education; Business & Tech-Enabled Services; Consumer, Leisure & Retail; Financial Services; Industrial Products & Services; and Technology & Software
About Daiwa Securities Group Inc.
- Leading comprehensive financial services firm headquartered in Tokyo, Japan
- Core businesses including Retail, Global Markets, Global Investment Banking, Asset Management and Investment
- Daiwa Capital Markets is the firm’s international investment banking arm with a presence across Asia, Europe and North America
- DC Advisory is the firm’s international corporate finance advisory arm